Magnesium Flint Fire Starter – 3 Pack – Survival Firesteel Blocks with Striker, Camping Emergency Equipment by The Friendly Swede
$17.99 (as of October 22, 2017, 6:42 pm)
The Friendly Swede® Magnesium Alloy Fire Starters [3 PACK]
The Friendly Swede’s Magnesium Alloy Firestarters are an essential piece of any survival/outdoor kit – waterproof, durable and easy to use. Never leave home without one!
Three 3″ x 1″ Solid Magnesium Alloy and Flint Blocks
Three Serrated Metal Striker Saws
Three 17.5″ Chains
1. Using the flat edge of the striker, shave the block to create a small pile of magnesium alloy.
2. Prepare your tinder next to the magnesium alloy pile.
3. Hold the flat edge of the striker against the top of the flint at a 45° angle. Slide firmly down the flint to create sparks. Allow sparks to fall onto magnesium alloy pile.
4. Use magnesium alloy to ignite tinder. Place burning tinder into fire. Don’t suffocate the fire – build fire slowly using small pieces of wood.
* Note: Firestick is covered in protective oil. Wipe off oil before use.
Not suitable for children under 10.
For outdoor use only – use in controlled environment.
Never leave your fire unattended.
THE FRIENDLY SWEDE® PROMISE
At The Friendly Swede® we do everything we can to make sure our customers are happy with their purchases. If for any reason you are not happy with any product supplied by The Friendly Swede®, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to solve your problem ASAP!
There’s a reason they call us “The Friendly Swede”SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.InvalidClientTokenId, faultstring: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.)
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.InvalidClientTokenId, faultstring: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.)